Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is Your Shampoo "J00 Shampoo"?

I was doing the annual washing of my waist length hippy hair when I realized something: if the J00z are behind everything, they must be behind my shampoo too. This was a very disappointing revelation, as I could not wash my hair anymore unless I did it with soap, and I would have to wash my hair with Irish Spring being as the Irish are immune to thought controlling J00 rays.

I researched this subject some more on the internet, and found some disturbing things. I can not provide the links because the websites are down, and I assume it's because the IDF has raided the publishers of the websites and churned them into a sort of creamy Anti-Zionist cheese. Which I expect will be available in stores shortly.

Here is how you can know if your shampoo is J00 shampoo:

1. It is Chunky - Chunky J00 shampoo is chunky because it is made from the flesh of the innocent.

2. You Notice Money Missing From Your Wallet - J00 shampoo will attempt to get your money and buy things like dreidels and mennorahs.

3. Your Shampoo Tries To Murder Your Conditioner - J00 shampoo can't live in harmony with Palestinian conditioner (how to tell if your conditioner is Palestinian is the subject of another article)! Even though Palestinian conditioner is living peacefully, with the exception of blowing up shampoo's women and children, J00 shampoo still wants to stick to it to the conditioner.

2 comments:

AmericanGoy said...

In your next post, you should post about the death of Rachel Corrie.

Stay classy!

AG

Julia Riber Pitt said...

This is some funny shit. I'm 100% pro-Palestinian (not a Jew-hater or one of those people who think AIPAC owns congress), but I think this is funny because it's so ridiculous.