Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saddam Hussein: Agent of Mossad?

Recently the question was posed, what does the United States unlawful invasion and subsequent murder of so many brave radical Muslim Anti-Zionists have to do with Israel?

I thought about this, knowing that all military actions taken by the US is only done because of the Zionists in control, and I believe I've figured it out.

Saddam gassed his own people, right? Well, they were Muslim Anti-Zionists, right? And then he tried to make the world believe he had WMDs, which resulted in the US invasion and slaughter of innocent Anti-Zionists. See where I'm going here?

"Well", you say, "I also am a brave Anti-Zionist who knows the J00z control everything including the US which is its puppet regime, but Saddam was caught and executed." That's what THEY want you to think! You silly piece of crap weak minded fool. Do I have to tell you everything??

I was watching Israeli run Fox (I had a Ron Paul speech on tape running so as not to be influenced by their Zion propaganda), and they were doing a hit piece on fellow J00 hater Barack Obama. Well, they were filming in Hartsdale, New York, where they were talking to different agents of Zion who were expressing their support for secret Israeli John McCain. One person in particular looked EXACTLY like Saddam Hussein! Here is how the interview went:
Reporter: "Hi sir, how do you feel about expressing support for John McCain, are you worried of any backlash?"
Saddam: "I love this McCain! He loves Israel! I'm not Saddam Hussein!"

That was all I needed. Obviously, Saddam Hussein is an agent of Mossad who gassed his own people because they support the brave Palestianians, then he pretended to have WMDs so the US would invade, and now he's living in Hartsdale, NY, probably under the name of Joe Johnson. After I write this I'm going to look up all Joe Johnsons in Hartsdale and harass them.

No comments: